Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 1

I really need something to get me back into blogging.  I am horrible at this I know.  So my boost/jump start/push to get me going is going to be the 60 day challenge that a lot of people are doing on face book and other social networking sites.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


  1. I am 6'2" and been 6' and over since i was 13 years old.
  2. I have a insane love for British TV and movies.
  3. Because of this I use a UK VPN so that I can watch TV shows online that will never be available here.
  4. I am six credits away from my BS in Geography and I have no desire to go back and finish school.
  5. I hate winter, the cold and snow.
  6. I've watched the new Star Trek movie too many times to count.
  7. I have become a geek since I started dating my husband.
  8. I hate taking showers but love being clean.
  9. I pronounce milk as melk and pillow as pellow.
  10. I have a rabbit named Glenn.
  11. I finally live in an apartment I love.
  12. I wish I was more creative and am jealous of people it comes naturally to.
  13. I love to camp and be outdoors though it doesn't happen much.
  14. I hate going places alone.
  15. I'm scared of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment